Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Oh, so sad.

I am in love with Tom Hulce. You probably do not know who that is off the top of your head, but he played Mozart in 'Amadeus', my favorite movie EVAH (which I could practically recite by heart, I've seen it so many times) (he was also in 'Animal House', another movie that I like). I don't know if I am really in love with Tom Hulce? Or with Mozart as played by Tom Hulce? Whatever. He was totally cute in that movie with the laugh, and the messy hair, and the wigs, and the piano playing, and the tights...

So you can imagine how unhappy I was to see this. So very unhappy.

Now I can relive the Tom Hulce glory days with my DVD of 'Amadeus' watched on our new HD plasma TV. You see, Owen wanted it, and all the books say that you can't spoil an infant and you should always respond to their needs. So thats all we were doing - being good parents. Today our HD DVR box was installed so we can watch glorious HDTV on our glorious new television.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee whiz, I thought the man had died or something! He was in Stranger than Fiction?

Beware of your pending addiction to DVR! I get so sad when I watch my TV (DVR-less) and I can't FFW thru the commercials. :(

Lisa said...

we had DVR on the last cable box too, and i agree - its the BEST. we couldn't believe we had waited so long to get it.

peppersnaps said...

Oh, I have fond memories of watching Amadeus in our Boston apt -- multiple times! :) I think you introduced me to that movie. So good!