Friday, April 13, 2007

Yay, me!

I always forget that I have the same birthday as Courtney Peldon of 'Go Fug Yourself' fame. Except she is 26 and I am a twenty-tween.

For my birthday, Brian and Owen bought me shoes and a new fancy camera. I guess all those trips to DSW with Owen in the BabyBjorn paid off, because he had good taste in shoes. My mom and dad got me a Kate Spade purse. For a loooong time I have wanted a Kate Spade bag, and this year I got two (I also got a Kate Spade diaper bag from my mom before Owen was born).

Brian took me out for dinner while my mom babysat. We talked about science a lot, proving that we're still just as boring as we ever were!

My friend Sheri made me a cake decorated with flowers she made out of Reese's peanut butter cups. Yum!

I don't know what it means to have my birthday fall on Friday the 13th, but hopefully it doesn't mean that 32 will suck.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, kiddo. Let me know what the other side of 32 looks like, mkay? ;)

Eve Proper said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hey, we share a birthday, 3 years apart! I spent mine taking Caleb to get his first set of stitches, something Karl may not blog about, since Caleb erased the two pictures we took of the gash.

peppersnaps said...

Happy birthday, Lis!! :)

Owen said...

Thats right! I thought your birthday was v. close to mine but I forgot it was the same day. And Nathan now knows what 32 looks like too, because his birthday was on the 14th. Right? And today (15th) is my brothers birthday. All the cool kids were born this week.