Sunday, November 26, 2006

37 weeks

Here's my belly, the 37 week version.




As of today, Studs is considered full term. He really could come any time now, even though he's not due until December 17 (and obviously he could come after that too. He doesn't really care when we think he should come). If he's a week late he'll show up on Christmas Eve, so we're cutting it a little close. Two weeks late will be on New Year's Eve! We're hoping he comes before that so that we can get the tax advantages! I hope he doesn't come too much earlier than the 17th because we didn't get into day care for February when I need to go back to work (actually, I don't even know when we're going to get in and DON'T GET ME STARTED ON HOW ANNOYED I AM WITH THE WHOLE DAY CARE THING BECAUSE IT IS VERY ANNOYED) and we're going to have to come up with something in the interim. And I'm really not looking forward to alternating work schedules with Brian for an indeterminate period of time, so I'd like to minimize the non-day care time as much as possible.

We installed the car seats last week, just in case. And the hospital bag is all packed and ready to go. Now we just wait and see!

2 comments:

peppersnaps said...

Wooo-hoooo! Coming soon, and you look great! :) Hey, I'll be driving through NC sometime the week of the 18th -- I'd love to stop in and (maybe) see the baby if things aren't too crazy! :)

Annie said...

Two things: one, I saw a pregnant woman in the Hwy 54 Kroger that I just KNEW was you, except she didn't have a rock-solid purple leg... and two, can I tell you how badly I'm blogstalking you, in case the bebe makes himself known early? You will update us, right?