Thursday, May 22, 2008

Score!

Yesterday I went out to lunch with the RTP working moms from my mommy group. We went to a new "contemporary mexican" restaurant in the area. When I got there the parking lot (it was in sort of a shopping center with other shops and restaurants) was already pretty full and I was worried that I would be driving around for ten years looking for a spot. I was super excited instead to see this:


Three spots right next to the restaurant! Reserved especially for me! Woo!

Of course when we finished lunch (it was yummy) and went back out to our cars I noticed that the other two spots were taken by non-hybrids (including 1 SUV, aka the anti-hybrid). Schmucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny... I thought you were taking a picture of your magnet that was flipped!