Monday, April 03, 2006

Photo contest

Okay, now its your turn to serve your blogger. We are having a photo contest at work which will apparently be judged by our co-workers walking down the hall. Its an earth day contest, so a nature theme. I have no delusions of actually WINNING anything, but I want to enter. So I'm looking for your votes from the following batch of pics, a shortlist that Brian and I came up with.
You can see them all in my Flickr photostream (click here). You can leave a comment on the pictures you like, if you're also a Flickr member.

I've also uploaded them here:
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

Leave your comments in the comments section, obvs. I am going to enter three photos.
Thanks!

4 comments:

Karl Broman said...

I vote for number 6, with number 13 in second place.

Do cat pictures count? If so, I'd vote for the B&W picture of Cherry.

Melissa Greenfield said...

I think number 8 is amazing. The focus is perfect and the lighting makes the butterfly really stand out. Plus the lines of the stems divide the picture into thirds which help with the composition. :)

Anonymous said...

Well gosh! No. 8 with the butterfly is great. I like the color in 13 too.

Jodi said...

Well, I like them all. But I like #5 & #8 the best. I like the use of light in both of them.

Is #3 some of those killer geese? You might want to enter that one so there won't be any grudges. ;)