Thursday, December 01, 2005

hurrah!

So, Herryn and Matt got engaged! Hurrah!



Best of all is that I get to be a bridesmaid (and so does Kendra! Hi Kendra!). Hurrah again! Being a bridesmaid is like my favorite job EVER. I know. I'm weird like that. Even better is that Herryn doesn't live that far away, so I can actually participate in some of the planning events, which I wasn't able to do in the other weddings I've been in. Like my FAVORITE activity, which is looking for dresses.

The most exciting part of this perhaps is that the wedding is going to be in North Dakota! Hee. Awesome! Well, the wedding is going to be in Minnesota, the reception will be in ND. A double whammy!!
However the wedding will not take place in winter, so we will not need to bring our block heaters in order to start our cars. Darn. I guess you can't have it all.

No comments: