Friday, June 10, 2005

5 things plus one fug

The Fug girls have a little news for you. Tom Cruise is dating Katie Holmes!

I haven't had any coffee yet so my brain processes are a little slow right now. So here's what I've got:
1. Herryn moved into her new house! She's a grownup now!
2. Brian watched "Beauty and the Geeks" last night, TOTALLY UNPROVOKED BY ME (I wasn't even home!), and could not stop talking about how funny it was. So I'm going to have to watch it. Also, apparently my taste in semi-trashy TV is contagious.
3. Bayly went to the airport yesterday at 4:30 AM to drop someone off and she too almost got pulled over. But the cop ended up pulling over another guy on the road with her, who was going equally fast. So we've decided that they must have a quota to fill that is due soon.
4. I formatted my EndNote citations in my thesis yesterday and they totally screwed up all my page breaks. Which I knew would happen. So today? Re-paging!
5. If you ever want to get information out of Karl, give him a few beers. Also: contrary to our waitresses firm belief, Rogue Hazelnut Brown is not pink and does not taste like raspberry cider. Last night we concluded our annual get-together at the Flying Saucer in Raleigh.

No comments: